Location: Snowdonia, multiple locations
Duration: 3 Hours AM/PM session OR Full day
Suitable for: All adults and children 6+
Paddling across a lake in an open boat, these sessions can include proper instruction to develop your paddling skills or alternatively a fun session with splashing and canoe games and you can get as wet as you like!!
For a more adventurous canoe experience, take on a river journey by boat to navigate the eddies and small rapids of the welsh rivers, spot the wildlife and picnic on the riverside along the way. Loads of fun for all groups, a proper day out on the water!
- What are the options?
- Half day Canoe Lake Paddle
- Full day River Canoe Adventure
- Fully Qualified Instructor
- Info pack before the session
- Canoe and paddle!
- Full Safety kit provided including Buoyancy Aid & Helmet
- Hours of wet and exhilarating fun!!!!
- Warm clothing including full waterproofs!
- Old trainers or wellies you don’t mind getting wet
- Change of clothes and shoes for after the activity
- Food and a drink
Distance: 5-7 km Ascent: 1000m Time: 5-8 hours
Distance: 13km Ascent: 950m Time: 4-6 hours
Distance: 11km Ascent: 453m Time: 5-6 hours